Click on any of the links below to view our newsletters!
- December 2016 Inequity in Family Law Scale and Murder Scale Complete
- Our new scales for Inequity and Family Law and Murder are complete! Sabrina Karim has become one of our Co-PI’s, and introducing our new Affiliate, Robert Nagel. Last call for voting for the 2016 awards.
- July 2016 Create Your Own Maps! New Co-Pi and Affiliate
- The new Create Map feature allows you to generate your own maps of our scales. Introducing new Co-Pi, Dara Kay Cohen as well as a new affiliate, Modupe Oshikoya. News on our Data.
- April 2016 The World’s Only Brideprice, Dowry, and Wedding Costs Scale
- Updates in our codebook and two new scales. We also have two new maps: Clan Governance, and Brideprice/Dowry/Wedding Costs. Spanish Blog now available.
- July 2015 New Maps, Data, and More!
- Publication of The Hillary Doctrine: Sex & American Foreign Policy, Introducing WomanStats at the Global Summit on Health-Technology-Education, call for data.
- June 2014 New info about global women’s physical security and other news
- New Scale for Physical Security of Women, update on our data, research grant from Minerva
- January 2014What’s new with our database
- New look, get news on available data from our RSS feeds, visual graphics, update on our data
- June 2013 What’s New with WomanStats- June 2013
- Updates on Data, new maps, participation in the Data 2X Initiative, attention from the media